Spring Festival: April 2-3, 2022
Fall Festival: October 8-9, 2022
Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday: 11 am – 5 pm
Olmsted Linear Park
1451 Ponce de Leon Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30309
Event Dates: August 20-21, 2022
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES:
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES:
Accept applications: June 30, 2021
Application deadline: February 22, 2023 (extended for the holiday weekend)
Jury dates: February 12-13, 2023
Notification of acceptance: February 14, 2023
Accept invitation & purchase deadline: February 24, 2023
Load-IN dates: April 1st, 2023 (2:00 PM – 7:-00 PM) FRIDAY LOAD IN
Spring Festival on Ponce: April 1-2, 2023
Spring Festival on Ponce: April 6-7, 2024
What Are the Fees?
Application fee: $30
Standard Booth Fee: $350 (10×10)
Premier Booth with extra space behind the tent: $400 (limit to 15)
Premier Corner: $500 (only 3 available) *Must be approved
Corner Upgrade: $100 (limited availability)
Double Booth Fee: $600 (10×20)
Electricity: $100 (limited availability)
Rules & Regulations
NOTE: All tents placed on grass areas may require flooring to cover the grass in certain weather conditions. Be prepared by having a breathable mat to protect the grass surface at your location.
1. The Festival provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays. We require Exhibitors to use white top tents of EZ UP quality or higher. All tents must be weighted. Set up will be on the pavement.
2. Prior to the Festival, Exhibitors will be notified of their site location and detailed setup information. No wide Trucks, Trailers or Over-sized vehicles will be permitted to drive in on Saturday as tents will be in place. Please plan to set-up on Friday – from 9:00am till 9:00pm.
3. After unloading Exhibitor vehicles must be moved to designated parking. Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in the exhibition space during the Festival, nor may they enter the Festival grounds until approved by the Festival Committee.
4. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or approvals under state laws applicable to his/her activity at the Festival and for paying any taxes, sales taxes, fees or other charges that may be applicable to any Exhibitor’s activity at the Festival.
5. The Festival is a rain or shine event. Cancellations must be received at least 60 days prior to the event, in written form and submitted by mail or email. By mail: send to P.O. Box 422571, Atlanta GA 30342. By email: to email@example.com. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the due date or no-shows. Jury Exempt spaces are none-refundable.
6. AFFPS reserves the right to cancel an Exhibitor’s contract. The Festival may require the Exhibitor to leave the Festival at any time if the Exhibitor is in violation of any rules and/or regulations stated herein.
7. Neither AFFPS nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor’s agents or representatives or his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
8. All Artist merchandise must be original, handmade and created by the Exhibitor.
Reproductions must be clearly identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the artist’s space. Browse bins may occupy only minimal space and must be aesthetically pleasing and not obstruct patron flow. All artwork on display must be for sale.
9. Artists may only show work in categories approved by the Jury.
10. Artists must be present with their work for the duration of the Festival.
No commercial agents, dealers or salespeople may operate an artist’s booth.
Click here to access Zapplication for this event : Festival on Ponce