IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES FOR SPRING:
Accept applications: June 30, 2021
Application deadline: February 22, 2023 (extended for the holiday weekend)
Jury dates: February 22-23, 2023
Notification of acceptance: February 24, 2023
Accept invitation & purchase deadline: March 01, 2023
Load-IN dates: April 1st, 2023 (2:00 PM – 7:-00 PM) FRIDAY LOAD IN
Fall Festival on Ponce: October 07-08, 2023
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES FOR FALL:
Accept applications: September 25, 2022
Application deadline: September 05, 2023
Jury Dates: September 06-07, 2023
Accept invitation & purchase deadline: September 15, 2023
Wait List Released: (or as deemed necessary by event/category by category)
Event Dates: October 07-08, 2023
Load-In Dates: October 06, 2023 (Friday: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM)
What Are the Fees?
Application fee: $30
Standard Booth Fee: $350 (10×10)
Premier Booth with extra space behind the tent: $400 (limit to 15)
Premier Corner: $500 (only 3 available) *Must be approved
Corner Upgrade: $100 (limited availability)
Double Booth Fee: $600 (10×20)
Electricity: $100 (limited availability)
Rules & Regulations
NOTE: All tents placed on grass areas may require flooring to cover the grass in certain weather conditions. Be prepared by having a breathable mat to protect the grass surface at your location.
1. The Festival provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays. We require Exhibitors to use white top tents of EZ UP quality or higher. All tents must be weighted. The set up will be on the pavement.
2. Prior to the Festival, Exhibitors will be notified of their site location and detailed setup information. No wide Trucks, Trailers or, Oversized vehicles will be permitted to drive in on Saturday as tents will be in place. Please plan to set up on Friday – from 9:00 am till 9:00 pm.
3. After unloading Exhibitor vehicles must be moved to designated parking. Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in the exhibition space during the Festival, nor may they enter the Festival grounds until approved by the Festival Committee.
4. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or approvals under state laws applicable to his/her activity at the Festival and for paying any taxes, sales taxes, fees or other charges that may be applicable to any Exhibitor’s activity at the Festival.
5. The Festival is a rain-or-shine event. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the due date or no-shows. Jury Exempt spaces are non-refundable.
6. AFFPS reserves the right to cancel an Exhibitor’s contract. The Festival may require the Exhibitor to leave the Festival at any time if the Exhibitor is in violation of any rules and/or regulations stated herein.
7. Neither AFFPS nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor’s agents or representatives, or his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
8. All Artist merchandise must be original, handmade, and created by the Exhibitor.
Reproductions must be clearly identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the artist’s space. Browse bins may occupy only minimal space and must be aesthetically pleasing and not obstruct patron flow. All artwork on display must be for sale.
9. Artists may only show work in categories approved by the Jury.
10. Artists must be present with their work for the duration of the Festival.
No commercial agents, dealers, or salespeople may operate an artist’s booth.
Click here to access Zapplication for this event : Spring Festival on Ponce
Click here to access Zapplication for this event : Fall Festival on Ponce