Olmstead Linear Park (Druid Hill Neighborhood)
GPS directions: 1452 Ponce de Leon N.E. Atlanta, GA 30307
Spring Festival On Ponce:
April 4-5, 2020
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES:
Accept applications: July 10, 2019
Application deadline: February 20, 2020
Jury dates: February 21-22, 2020
Notification of acceptance: February 23, 2020
Accept invitation & purchase deadline: March 10, 2020
Wait List Released: March 11, 2020 (or as deemed necessary by event/category)
Fall Festival On Ponce:
October 10-11, 2020
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES:
Accept applications: October 28, 2019
Application deadline: September 01, 2020
Jury Dates: September 6-7, 2020 (released on the 10th)
Accept invitation & purchase deadline: September 25, 2020
Wait List Released: September 26, 2020 (or as deemed necessary by event/category)
Application Fees: $25 ($35 for mail-in)
Standard Booth Fee: $275 (12×12)
Corner Upgrade: $75 (limited availability)
Double Booth Fee: $550 (20×24)
Electricity: $100 (Limited Availability)
1. The Festival provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays. We require Exhibitors to use white top tents of EZ UP quality or higher. All tents must be weighted. Most set up will be on grass.
2. Prior to the Festival, Exhibitors will be notified of their site location and detailed setup information. Plan to set up your booth on Friday before the event from 12 – 8 p.m.
3. After unloading Exhibitor vehicles must be moved to designated parking. Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in the exhibition space during the Festival, nor may they enter the Festival grounds until approved by the Festival Committee.
4. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or approvals under state laws applicable to his/her activity at the Festival and for paying any taxes, sales taxes, fees or other charges that may be applicable to any Exhibitor’s activity at the Festival.
5. The Festival is a rain or shine event. Cancellations 30 days prior to the event must be made in written form and submitted by mail or email. By mail: send to P.O. Box 422571, Atlanta GA 30342. By email: to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be given for cancellations after 30 days prior or for no-shows. All refunds will incur a $50 administration fee.
6. The Festival on Ponce reserves the right to cancel an Exhibitor’s contract. The Festival may require the Exhibitor to leave the Festival at any time if the Exhibitor is in violation of any rules and/or regulations stated herein.
7. Neither AFFPS nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor’s agents or representatives or his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
8. All Artist Market merchandise must be original, handmade and created by the Exhibitor.
Reproductions must be clearly identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the artist’s space. Browse bins may occupy only minimal space and must be aesthetically pleasing and not obstruct patron flow. All artwork on display must be for sale.
9. Artists may only show work in categories approved by the Jury.
10. Artists must be present with their work for the duration of the Festival. No commercial agents, dealers or salespeople may operate an artist’s booth.
11. The Artist Market Jury will award Exhibitor applications based on originality of the art and quality of the booth display. Judging will be done on Saturday for Best of Show, Fine Arts; Best of Show, Crafts; 2nd Place; 3rd Place.
A wait list will be maintained. Wait list applicants can be accepted up to and on the day of the Festival.
How the Funds Are Used
The Festival on Ponce is the major fundraising event for Georgia Foundation for Public Spaces, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to building a stronger arts community. The GFPS provides scholarships for artists to help them with their artistic career. The Festival also supports the Olmsted Linear Park Alliance and the Paideia School scholarship program.